Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A087
The U.S. Army – Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Services (ITES-3S) is a performance-based multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle, designed to globally support the Warfighter’s information dominance objectives by providing enterprise-wide net-centric hardware, software, engineering, and support services for the Army.
The ITES-3S vehicle allows for Direct Awards to Women-Owned Small Businesses like Indigo IT. Contact us today to find out how we can help with acquisition planning and the J&A to complete your IT requirements.
ITES-3S offers a full range of IT infrastructure and infrastructure capabilities across eight (8) primary task areas supported by a comprehensive list of labor categories.
Contract task areas include:
- Cybersecurity Services
- Information Technology Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Telecommunication/Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Information Technology Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Education and Training
Sponsoring Agency: Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) https://chess.army.mil/
Eligible Users: All Federal Agencies
Period of Performance: September 25, 2018 – September 24, 2027 (Five Year Base Period, Four-One Year Options)
Geographic Coverage: Worldwide
Contract Ceiling: $12.1B