Indigo IT has developed a significant corporate and federal capability in Information Assurance Solutions and Security Engineering. While elements of security exist in almost all of our services and solutions, Indigo IT has also developed a specific practice focused on the requirements, processes, and technologies necessary to exceed expectations in Federal and DoD Information Assurance programs.
Specific services and capabilities include:
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) throughout the system life-cycle of Federal Information Systems to include development of System Security Plans, Security Assessment Plans, Risk Assessments and other supporting artifacts as defined by NIST SP 800-37;
- C&A throughout the system life-cycle of National Security Systems (NSS) to include all phases of the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process - DIACAP (formerly DITSCAP);
- Platform security engineering based on recommendations, industry best practices, NSA Security Configuration Guides (SCG - formerly SNACs), DISA Standard Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and the NIST SP 800 series of guidelines as appropriate for each system;
- Evaluations and compliance reviews based on proprietary corporate information security standards or existing security control guides such as NIST 800-53(A);
- Thorough information system risk assessments based on proven methodologies laid out in NIST 800-30;
- Design and deployment of specific enterprise IT solutions to include Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), HSPD-12 implementation, HIPAA compliance solutions, PCI compliance requirements and e-Discovery requirements;
- Custom security engineering including design and implementation of security hardware (firewalls, VPNs, etc...) architected to meet client specifications and requirements;
- Overall information security architecture services that take into account the big picture including business, technical and budgetary requirements.
Indigo IT consultants and engineers possess training and certifications from industry leaders such as SANS, ISC2 and GIAC as well as various vendor and product specific programs. In addition, they combine their extensive education with real-world experience that allows them to provide the technologies and solutions that are relevant. In concert with our deployment methodology, Indigo IT can deliver the security solution you need tailored to your specific requirements.